" Used the lavender essential oil every night for a week, and by far it's the best remedy to solve the problem of falling asleep every night. I applied few drops at the sole of my foot, and it works!! Highly recommended for those with the same problem as me ☺️"
" I bought 3 bottles of essential oil in last month and today I returned to buy more as it really good and help me have a good sleep at night. "
Pure Essential Oil
• ISO Certified
• 100% imported from Australia
ESSENTIAL OIL PROFILE
Full and rich in its aromatic profile, it is ideally suited for therapeutic applications and perfumery purposes alike.
- Perfumery Note: Middle to top
- Odor: Sweet, floral-herbaceous, rich and assertive
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Blends Well With: Bergamot and other citrus oils like sweet orange, rose geranium, lemon, grapefruit; clove, patchouli, rosemary, clary sage, pine; also palmarosa, black pepper, juniper, lemongrass, and peppermint
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Composition: 100% Pure Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Flowering tops
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
100% PURE PROPERTIES
Lavender. Most popular essential oil of all. Lavender oil is the world's best-selling essential oil and should be a staple in every family's home. Lavender oil's cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for thousands of years.
Lavender essential oil gives luster to the skin, balance to the body and happiness to the mind. For today's fast-paced modern lifestyle, Lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures.
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you're reading or winding down in the evening. Also, can be applied behind your ears for the same aromatherapy benefits. Diffuse this beautiful, high-quality Lavender oil while they sleep - our Cool Mist Diffuser make a perfect nightlight!
Mix Lavender oil with Frankincense essential oil and put it on your skin first thing in the morning, right after you shower and right before bed. Magical combination for improving age and sunspots.
Now sit back and relax. Have a wonderful day ahead
Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Do not take lavender essential oil internally.
" I've tried out their essential oils for the first time and it's amazing! "
" Love ur products. I mix peppermint with lavender & sweet orange it helps soothe my migraine :) "
ESSENTIAL OIL HOW-TO
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you're reading or winding down in the evening. Throughout the day, diffuse for work or study with oils that improves brain power or energy. This is also a good way to add the scent of an essential oil to a room.
Clear your mind then inhale directly from an open bottle or rub a drop of oil between your palms and breathe in the aroma. Do as needed throughout the day. Several drops of essential oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
3. SKIN APPLICATION
Besides your face and body, the most common places to apply oils are the bottoms of feet, chest, temple and pulse points. Combine 5 to 10 drops with a carrier oil like Jojoba, Avocado or Rosehips oil.
IMPORTANT: Just because it's from a plant doesn't mean it's safe to rub on your skin, or breathe, or eat, even if it's "pure." Natural substances can be irritating or cause allergic reactions. Like anything else you put on your skin, it's best to test a little bit on a small area and see how your skin responds.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to bath water or use with sea salts or Carrier Oil for a soothing bath and moisturised skin.
When you visit the massage centre, it's always a good idea to bring your own favourite oil! Or give yourself a massage at home for a good night sleep. Make your own massage oil by adding 20-25 drops diluted to 1/2 cup of Carrier Oil. Start by massaging the feet as it allows oils to quickly absorb into skin.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to water in a glass spray bottle, shake well before use. Spray into the air to deodorise a room or set a refreshing mood. You might also want to use a solution of water and your favourite essential oil as a yoga mat cleaner. Always shake well before use.
ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY TIPS
- This guide is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Definitely talk to your doctor for any medical condition!
- If you have easily irritated skin, try using essential oils with a carrier oil first. If redness occurs, apply carrier oil to the area to dilute the essential oil.
- Citrus oils can increase sun sensitivity so avoid sun for 12 hours after applying on skin.
- To retain their potency keep essential oils stored away from sunlight and moisture.
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated and can rub off nail polish and even melt plastic.
- Avoid plastic containers for storing essential oils. Stick to glass bottles.
- Oils, and carrier oils, can stain clothing, towels and furniture -so be careful!
- Avoid using metal or plastic utensils or containers to mix or apply essential oils. Stick to glass or ceramic.
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils if you're on any medication prescription. Your doctor can make sure it's safe for you and rule out any side effects, like affecting your prescriptions.
- Don't use essential oils on a baby unless your pediatrician says it's OK.
- Keep all essential oils locked away out of children's sight and reach.
- Stop using essential oils if you notice a rash, little bumps, boils, or just itchy skin -- take a break, gently wash it off with water.
- Avoid essential oils if you're pregnant, include wormwood, rue, oak moss, Lavandula stoechas, camphor, parsley seed, clary sage, rosemary, and hyssop.