" I've tried out their essential oils for the first time and it's amazing! " - Yin
" Love ur products. I mix peppermint with lavender & sweet orange it helps soothe my migraine :) " - Zeera
Focus. Concentrate. Refreshing. Awakening.
IN THIS SET
1. Peppermint Essential Oil
2. Rosemary Essential Oil
3. Lemon Essential Oil
5 drops Peppermint essential oil
4 drops Rosemary essential oil
9 drops Lemon essential oil
DIRECTION: Combine all the oils according to the ratio above into your essential oil diffuser with water. Diffuse not more than 1-2 hours a day if you have children around, switch off before sleep.
HOW-TO DIY ROLL-ON: Combine all the oils according to the ratio above into 15ml Roll-On glass bottle, fill up the bottle with Jojoba Oil, apply on the head, neck, chest, and feet. Repeat 3 times a day, or before sleep.
✨ How to use essential oils for relaxation:
• Inhalation is the most beneficial way to use essential oils for relaxation. You can inhale essential oils by sniffing a drop from your palm.
You can also add a few drops of essential oils to:
• a diffuser, to clean the air
• dilute in a carrier oil and add to steamy bathwater
• a carrier oil, for massaging the head, neck, or feet
• a large bowl of hot water, for steam inhalation
• hot or cold compresses
100% Pure Essential Oil
- ISO Certified
- 100% imported from Australia
" Used the lavender essential oil every night for a week, and by far it's the best remedy to solve the problem of falling asleep every night. I applied few drops at the sole of my foot, and it works!! Highly recommended for those with the same problem as me ☺️"
" I bought 3 bottles of essential oil in last month and today I returned to buy more as it really good and help me have a good sleep at night. "