BAMBOO CHARCOAL HANDMADE SOAP
Bamboo Charcoal is known for its inherent antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-odor properties. Its incredible absorbency qualities that incorporated into soap, makes it effective for skin.
An additional benefit, washing with bamboo charcoal soap with activated carbon prevents bags forming under the eyes. The tender skin under the eyes collects dirt that normal cleanser could not remove. Eventually the dirt collects to such an extent that the skin sags under the weight of the dirt. This dirt can be removed by bamboo charcoal soap and the skin's elasticity is restored.
When it comes to skin care, bamboo powder is special as not only are its superfine smooth grains perfect for gentle natural microdermabrasion, but they also contain extremely large amounts of natural silica, which is great for:
- Helps strengthen and tighten the skin, reducing the appearance of sagging and bagging.
- Naturally absorbs dirt from the skin, helping to cleanse and clear clogged pores.
- Is a gentle abrasive, helping to exfoliate the top layers of skin for glowing younger looking skin and better absorption of other ingredients.
- Naturally retains moisture, keeping skin looking supple and fresh.
Bamboo is also a powerful antioxidant, which helps protect the skin against free radicals and repairs UV damage. It's super gentle and creates a healthy environment on the surface of your skin. That means you can exfoliate daily without causing irritation to the pores.
Ingredients: Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oil Blend and Love
Best for face & body • All skin types
100g (+/- 10g)
* Vegan soap against animal testing. Each bar is manually cut and carefully cured for 45 days. Superfatted 5% with Sweet Almond Oil (Superfatting makes a rich emollient soap: moisturizing, soothing, softening)