Organic Cane Sugar
Balance Oily Skin
Oily skin and acne can be challenging to manage.
with easy routine with all-natural products help to prevent and treating acne-prone skin:
HOW TO USE
1. Cleanse your face as usual.
CLEANSER: Use PATCHOULI SOAP for oily or congested skin.
If your skin’s oily, you should wash your face twice a day
— but don’t overdo it, and avoid chemical-based cleansers.
2. Apply 1-2 scoops of your FACIAL SCRUB to your skin
after washing your face, while still wet.
3. Gently massage in circular motion for 5 minutes.
Exfoliate 2-3 times weekly.
4. Rinse well. Towel dry.
5. Follow by your daily skincare routine for oily skin:
ENHANCED WITH PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
Treat Acne. Grapefruit essential oil may contribute to healthy skin by preventing and treating skin conditions like acne with its potent antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Add an extra boost to your mood with the refreshing and energising scent.
Lavender essential oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin.
What exactly is "maskne" and why does it happen?
Maskne is a type of breakout that results from wearing a face mask.
1. If you start developing maskne, first and foremost, be gentle on your acne treatment. Avoid harsh cleansers. Use PATCHOULI SOAP as gentle and natural facial cleanser.
2. Avoid products that are too drying because they will cause the skin barrier to become more compromised.
3. Apply CHAMOMILE MIST to help calm the irritation and skin inflammation.
4. Apply SOOTHER BALM as acne spot treatment
INGREDIENTS: Organic Cane Sugar, Avocado Oil, Essential Oil Blend and Love
Best for all skin types • 200g (+/- 10g)
Each jar is carefully handcrafted from fresh and natural ingredients to ensure the freshness of our specially formulated body scrub • Refrigerated is recommended to retain the freshness